nagios-udp-check-plugin

James Kingston james.kingston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 03:11:08 CET 2005

I tweaked a program that I found on an nmap mirror
(http://cherepovets-city.ru/insecure/runmap/scanners/pscan.c)   into a
nagios check (which I call check_udp_port).  Nmap is GPL, but the
provenance of this little program isn't so clear

I've read the source 50 times and still don't understand quite how it
works, but it seems to work every time.