Status Map icons

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri Mar 18 15:59:29 CET 2005

Hello to all.  I've had nagios 1.2 working successfully for a while now.
However, I've never been able to get Status Map icons to work.  Here's a
line from my cgi.cfg file that I thought would make the icons appear:

hostextinfo[norwell]=;/base/redhat.gif;/base/redhat.gif;/base/redhat.gif;Cen
tOS 3.3;;;

My logos are located in /usr/share/nagios/images/logos/base.

I'm guessing this has been asked before; if so, sorry.  I'd appreciate info.
on how to make the logos appear, or pointing me to info. that will show me
how.

Many thanks.

Dimitri