NSCA and Nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Mar 18 15:25:28 CET 2005

I think the commentary in nagios.cfg is incorrect. My experience with
2.0 cvs versions from about five months ago was that the command file
was only removed when Nagios was shut down, which is fully consistent
with prior versions. The full documentation also states this is the case
--

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/configmain.html#command_file

I would have expected a major change such as that to have generated a
lot of chatter on this list that just hasn't been seen. I'll test it
again with the most recent version later today just to be sure though.

--
Marc