Problems with Statusmap

Yolanda Santos iamyolanda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:07:58 CET 2005

I have installed nagios 2.0b2 and the problem I have it's to see
the status map.

After installing and compiling tha graphics packets, now  I only see
the page of status map  in blank, showing  me a message:

'You have not supplied any host drawing coordinates, so you cannot use
this layout method. Read the FAQ's for more information on specifying
drawing coordinates or select a different layout method'

Firstly, in the cgi.cfg I have indicate in the directive
'default_statusmap_layout=5', which indicates Circular (Marked up)
layout, so, Nagios shouldn't have to request me drawing coordinates.

Secondly, in the box drawing layers there is nothing!!!
In this box should be the hostgroups I have define and it doesn't appear...
Why happens that? Anybody knows? Can you help me?

Thanks

Yolanda