External Commands not working

Scott Gwartney gwartney at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:57:32 CET 2005

I ran audit2allow -l -i /var/log/messages Restarted nagios and apache, tried
external command and got the same error. The system message showed:

audit(1111085444.812:0): avc:  denied  { getattr } for  pid=7241
exe=/usr/local/nagios/sbin/cmd.cgi path=/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd
dev=dm-0 ino=3591465 scontext=root:system_r:httpd_sys_script_t
tcontext=root:object_r:usr_t tclass=fifo_file