A link to teh check_cpu plugin

nemir nemiria nemir at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:58:49 CET 2005

I decided to hack together (and it was a real hack!) a quick and dirty
website to link to the check_cpu plugin,  because I had a bunch of responses
already.

Before I begin I should put up some sort of disclaimer...  I am not a coder.
I had to learn a language to write this,  forgive the newbie coding skills.
I did go to some effort to confrom to the guidelines outlined by the
nagios-plugins team,  and selected a language from their list of three
(python,  instead of perl or c) so it isn't a compiled binary.....

Anways... I'd love to hear from you if you download it,  and love even more
to hear from you if you use it.

I am quite willing to support it where needed,  and want to incorporate any
code changes you make for your system back into the source here.

you can find it at http://valhalla.com.au

cha!

Nemir