Customized reporting

Webb, Nathan Nathan.Webb at boral.com.au
Wed Mar 16 05:14:06 CET 2005

Hi,

Is there any way to export the nagios data to be able to generate
customized reports?  There are 2 particular reports that I've got in
mind.

MTBF - Mean Time Between Failure.  What is the average time between each
host/service failure for a particular hostgroup?  I.e. Average length of
time that the status f each host is UP before going DOWN.

MTTR - Mean Time To Repair.  How long does it take for the status to
change from DOWN to UP on average?

Has anyone does this, or does anyone know how to do it?

Kind regards,

Nathan Webb

---
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you have received this email inadvertently or you are not the intended recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, copy or in any way rely on it. Further, you should notify the sender immediately and delete the email from your computer. Whilst we have taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from such viruses.