Monitor Project ==> need help from Nagios users !!

Bill Akins Bill_Akins at emoryhealthcare.org
Tue Mar 15 21:31:19 CET 2005

I love the only comment on his blog page...

>>> Arno Lehmann <al at its-lehmann.de> 3/15/2005 3:28 PM >>>
Hello

nicolas thioux wrote:

> Hi Andreas
>
> I send this mail to other mailing-list and everybody think that
>  I want to use people skills for free !!!
>
> Sure, I don't !!!
>
> I've just got a monitoring project based on Nagios + OS tools, and
>  I have to constitute a team to work for this project!!
>
> It's a business project, and It'll be a company one day, and if
>  company make money, everything is pay !!

So, you look for people who do your work now and really really
seriously
promise to pay them when you start earning money?

It might have been better had you not answered to Andreas' mail...

> I'm not looking for slaves, I'm not a bad guy you know!!

Oh, fine.

Actually, I wouldn't think in terms of bad guy /good guy. Rather, I'd
talk about exploiting people, unclear business proposals, and some
other
things.

Arno

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi