Problem with notifications

Davy Gaussen nagiosadmin at snef.fr
Tue Mar 15 16:07:58 CET 2005

Thanks fot your response, I change 2 macros in my misccommands.cfg file :

$OUTPUT$ --> $SERVICEOUTPUT$ and $HOSTOUTPUT$
$DATETIME$ --> $LONGDATETIME$

But I still have the same problem.... !

And another problem : I had recently move all my configuration files from
another server to my new one and I comment some services in the services.cfg
file to stop their check by nagios, but I still receive email notifications
about these services in my mailbox !

Best regards,

Davy Gaussen.