Status Map and Services

Daniel maher dmaher at acetechnology.com
Tue Mar 15 14:59:05 CET 2005

Salut,

My boss was wondering about this also. :)  The states shown on the status map are the Host states - so unless the Host is down entirely, you're going to see "UP" underneath each node.  I do not know of any easy way to change that behaviour, but then again, I have not looked too hard.

Daniel Maher
System Engineer
ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.