500 Internal Server Error

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Sun Mar 13 20:17:40 CET 2005

You need to install the nagios-plugins package. In nagios' manual, in
the section Installing Nagios, there is the paragraph

"Installing The Plugins

In order for Nagios to be of any use to you, you're going to have to
download and install some plugins. Plugins are usually installed in the
libexec/ directory of your Nagios installation (i.e.
/usr/local/nagios/libexec). Plugins are scripts or binaries which
perform all the service and host checks that constitute monitoring. You
can grab the latest release of the plugins from the Nagios downloads
page or directly from the SourceForge project page."

Of course, there are links in there.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de