cgi-problem

mohd shajan shajanvi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 13:33:24 CET 2005

Hi,

           As per the documentation,  I have installed and confugred nagios-2.0b2. After setting up webserver and finding the nagios.cfg  file witout any errors, I started the nagios process (running as daemon). Then when I go to web interface, I cannot access ang cgi’s .. Its giving me the error,” internal Server error”  for any cgi’s. I can access only the documentation
.. Is there any thing more to configure so as to display the cgi’s correctly
?????

           Also in the configurations, for an example, I have configured hosts.cfg file with one host , configured the service.cfg with one service so as to check the disk ( check_disk) for the specified host and defined the command check_disk, also configured time-period and contacts etc
.

           When I start nagios as /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios –d , in the log file I am getting warnings like “ host down,  check_disk , thershold must be an integer or percentage””

           I don’t know , why I am getting this warnings and errors.. So please help me to resolve this two issues

.

Thanks and Regrds