NRPE and remote hosts - problem

Andre Loss loss at tamara.homelinux.com
Fri Mar 11 11:02:45 CET 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem: as root the check_nrpe-command give an answer
like "OK...", but as user 'nagios' the answer is "cannot map tcp to
protocol number"

I think, this is not a nagios-problem, then a problem of permissions.
But I don't know, which permissions are wrong... Can anybody help?

Thanx

Andre