Dual call to NEB callback functions. (help)

Haze nagios at virtualhaze.org
Tue Mar 8 12:55:36 CET 2005

Hi list,

I have been experimenting with writing an RRD based NEB module for our
Nagios2 clusters. Everything seemed to be going fine until I noticed a
number of extra calls to the NEB callback functions. In an effort to
track down the problem I have striped my Nagios config files and the NEB
module down to their bare minimum. (See attached if you are interested).

The problem seems to be that even though I only register the function
once with 'neb_register_callback' it gets run twice for each service in
an 'interval_length'. I have tried this with both the cvs snapshot and
the 2.0b2 tar balls.

If someone enlightened in the ways of NEB modules has 5mins spare and
could have a look at the code/config and tell me if I am at fault, more
than likely, or if I have stumbled upon a bug.

Thanks

Haze