Alert suggestion: RSS

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 7 19:18:18 CET 2005

Make your host/service-notify-by-email command also create or modify a
properly formatted RSS XML document with the information you want about
the alert. This XML document should of course be accessible via the web
by your RSS reader. Google returns many hits on "how to create rss
feed"s...

--
Marc

<mike.simkins at gmail.com>