What exactly does this error mean: Could not read object configuration data!

Bill Akins Bill_Akins at emoryhealthcare.org
Mon Mar 7 17:47:08 CET 2005

Looks like a rights issue.  Try going back through the install docs and
make sure you have the correct permissions on folders/files.

>>> <MICHAEL_DEROUSSELLE at cranevalve.com> 3/7/2005 11:38:49 AM >>>
I compiled and installed Nagios from Mandrake RPMS. Nagios is running.
But when I click on any of the menu entries on the left, I get "Could
not
read object configuration data!"
What does this mean?
I've looked at the suggestions after the error message, but they don't
seem
to be related to the problem.

Michael DeRousselle
System Administrator