obsess_over_service

Gabriel Constantinescu gabriel.constantinescu at nobel.ro
Fri Mar 4 21:10:17 CET 2005

It seems that there is a problem with the init script. It does not stop
the application properly, there are still nagios instances running after
issuing the stop command several times. That was the problem why nagios
did not take into consideration my configuration changes because it did
not restart or reload.
Is that a bug? I noticed the same problem in version 1.2. The only
workaround is to kill -9 all nagios instances...

Best regards,
Gabriel Constantinescu.