Fruity - Editing Configuration

nuffers at tsainc.com nuffers at tsainc.com
Fri Mar 4 20:27:24 CET 2005

I am experiencing a problem when I try to add/modify a service,
specifically the "user_check_command".  The field is updated in the
database but is not written to the configuration service file
(services.cfg).  When I add or update a service, the user_check_command
field is updated in the database but not added to the configuration file.
Any existing arguments to a service are still present in the config file.

For example, I'm using nrpe and sending arguments.

check_command   check_nrpe!check_procs -a "-w 3:3 -C ccm_aci"

Fruity doesn't show any information on the "check_procs -a -w 3:3 -C
ccm_aci" when I choose the particular service.  If I add information to
the user_check_command field, it updates in the database.  When I perform
an export, It doesn't add the new value.  Fortunately the value stays the
same as the original line so I don't lose any information.

This tool has great potential.

Versions
Fruity 0.67
Nagios 2.x