check_log2.pl gives no output

Webb, Nathan Nathan.Webb at boral.com.au
Fri Mar 4 06:20:42 CET 2005

When checking for issues with the PATH variable, look in your script for
any external commands that are called within the script (e.g. by
backticks or "system" or "open").  If these are using relative paths
(e.g. not starting with /) then change them to absolute paths (e.g.
change 'bin' to '/usr/bin')

You may also be able to "su - nagios" and run then command that way to
see what is happening.