NagiosEventLog agent for windows (v1.3a)

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 2 21:34:36 CET 2005

The next version of the Windows Eventlog agent is now available for download
from www.steveshipway.org/software

NagEvLog is built on the familiar NTSyslog and send_nsca code, and will
filter eventlog entries and forward any matching ones to Nagios via the NSCA
interface.

This fixes a couple of small bugs, adds a new 'test NSCA daemon settings'
button, and hopefully stops a couple of problems reported in the forums.

It is available as MSVC++ source, executables, or as a new Windows
Executable Install package which will set up some default filters and
configuration, and provide an 'uninstall' package also.

Please place any feedback on the forum at www.steveshipway.org/forum

Thankyou for your time,

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **