web front-end for Nagios configuration

Jeff McCombs jeffm at nicusa.com
Wed Mar 2 19:12:25 CET 2005

Mariano,

    There's a bunch of these available.

    NagMIN
    NaWUI
    Frutiy (I prolly spelt that wrong)

    I've used NaWUI with pretty good success on Nagois 1.x configs. If your
using 2.x, Fruity claims support for them. There was a release annoucement
posted to this list about 2 days ago with the info..
http://fruity.nakedgeek.com is where it's at.

    Also check http://www.nagiosexchange.org/ for the others (and abunch of
other neat stuph too)

On 3/2/05 4:59 AM, "Mariano Cunietti" <mcunietti at enter.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
> maybe some of you already asked many times, but the search engine on
> Sourceforge is not working at all, so here I am.
>
> I'm looking for a web (php/perl) interface to easily set or change my
> nagios configuration. Did anybody of you already use or develop
> something like this?
>
> TIA
>
> Mariano
>
> -------------------------
> Mariano Cunietti
> System Administrator
> Enter S.r.l.
> Via  Stefanardo da Vimercate, 28
> 20128 - Milano - Italy
> Tel.  +39 02 25514319
> Fax   +39 02 25514303
> mcunietti at enter.it
> www.enter.it - www.enterpoint.it
> any issue.

Jeff McCombs                 |                                    NIC, Inc
Systems Administrator        |                       http://www.nicusa.com
jeffm at nicusa.com             |                                NASDAQ: EGOV
Phone: (703) 909-3277        |        "NIC - the People Behind eGovernment"
--
    "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other
     invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of