Nagios notification

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Mar 2 16:39:48 CET 2005

Wasn't there a reply to this yesterday? You need to adjust
max_check_attempts and retry_check_interval. For example --

        max_check_attempts              5
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            3

Using the above, the service must be down for approximately 15 minutes
before a notification will go out.

--
Marc