SensaTronics E4 monitoring system

Christopher Smith csmith at RadioFrameNetworks.com
Wed Jun 29 17:19:09 CEST 2005

I have been using Nagios for 2+ years and have currently upgraded to 2.0b3. 2 months ago, I purchased the Monitor with 3 probes (not using the fourth yet). I have the device on a specific TCP, but I find that I cannot use the check_temptraxe plugin because I am unable to pass it a parameter for the port.

Has anyone had any success with getting the port parameter to work?

Thanks.

Christopher M. Smith
I.T. Manager
RadioFrame Networks
1120 112th Avenue N.E., Suite 600
Bellevue, WA 98004
http://www.radioframenetworks.com

O: 425.278.2661
F: 425.278.2861
M: 425.208.5198
csmith at radioframenetworks.com

The only converged system designed to optimize in-building voice over cellular / PCS and WLANs
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.