Gui for nagios

Ben Conrad BConrad at passkey.com
Tue Jun 28 16:20:25 CEST 2005

I've been using NagiosQL for a few months and like it a lot.  Since the
configs are sourced from a database means you can easily change a bunch of
configs with a SQL statement and then have the GUI write out the .cfg files
for you.

There is one bug (sourceforge #1208820) that may give you a hard time if
your configs have quotes in them, otherwise it's a good piece of software!

Ben