Multiple inheritance

Fran=?utf-8?B?w6c=?=ois Laupretre francois.laupretre-prestataire at calyon.com
Mon Jun 27 18:36:33 CEST 2005

Look at the xodtemplate_add_object_property function in xdata/xodtemplate.c.
After reading it, if you still want to create a patch, good luck !

The easiest way would certainly be to replace the 'template' field in each
'xodtemplate_xxx' struct with an array of templates. Then, you have to
modify every 'xodtemplate_resolve_xxx' functions.