Notifications: Downtimes and contacts

Lori Adams ladams at cloudmark.com
Thu Jun 23 18:53:26 CEST 2005

There are contacts and contactgroups.  You could put all SMS
notifications in one contact group and trouble tickets in another group.
Then in your service config, you say:
	contact_groups	<sms_groups>

This would leave out the trouble tickets.

If you want both:
	contact_groups	<sms_groups>,<trouble ticket>

Hope that helps.
-Lori