check_radius

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Thu Jun 23 18:41:03 CEST 2005

>i have a problem with the check_radius plugin.
>
>When i use the plugin it show me the folow problem
>
>Out of Memory?
>
>What i have to do to fix the problem?

I have also not been able to get check_radius working.  I am not using
Linux which might complicate it.  I finally gave up and used my vendor's
(I use the Radiator non-open source RADIUS server) Radius test routine and
hacked it to make my own check_radius script.  See what test routines your
Radius vendor provides.  If you've not written a script before it might
seem daunting, but it isn't that hard.  And I found it to be easier than
getting the standard check_radius nagios plugin to work on a non-Linux
system if it works that way at all, which I'm not sure.

Mark