Problems creating service to monitor ftp service

Nathan Oyler noyler at khimetrics.com
Thu Jun 23 17:05:47 CEST 2005

Your check command for the host is FTP, which dictates the host's
status.

Change the check command of the host.

check_command           check-ftpx

to check with ICMP. That way the host will be up if it's pingable, and
you'll have a service with check-ftp dictating the response of that.

$HOSTNAME$\nState: