savest way to check Windows 2000/ XP and 2003 systems

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:29:29 CEST 2005

Ralf,

You can use two plugins together, a NSCA (daemon) that runs in you
nagios server listening on a defined port. After this you configure a
NC_Net plugin on your machine windows and configure it. After, you
will have to configure the NSCA Client on windows, this client will do
the comunication with nagios server and sent it the result of a
service monitored.

Daniel

[NC_Net_V1_x]
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Windows.49.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=199