Authorizations

digital nerve digitalnervesystem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:47:05 CEST 2005

Hi Marc,

Sorry i cannot send to sourceforge-nagios mailing list. I just found
out the authenticated contact can access to host or services that. The
authenticated contact, however can also perform Host and service
command. Do you know how to restrict this authenticated contact to be
able to perform Host and service command ? Basically, I just want the
authenticated contact to be able to view the host and services status
only.

Regards,
digitalnerve.

On 6/22/05, Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

> [...]