GD, PNG, and/or JPEG libraries could not be located - is this a problem?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jun 22 21:46:34 CEST 2005

Please use the mailing list. I am not associated with Nagios in any way
other than being a user like yourself and generally don't provide Nagios
support outside of the lists.

AIX
> 5.3.0.2.

This is not a problem if you don't want or need the statusmap, trends
and histogram CGIs. If you want those then you'll need to install gd and
gd-devel, re-configure Nagios and compile. I believe there is
information in the archives specifically related to gd on AIX if you get
stuck.

--
Marc