About a active plugin in local machine

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:26:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm thinking write a Perl script that read a config file and stay in
loop (has it be a service), checking some usefull informations about
services, process, load, etc....
This script, when some strange thing occur, the script use the
"send_nsca" that send a passive result to nagios server.

Thus I solve my problem... and maybe it's coming a new windows plugin,
or addon...

Some other idea of what way I check windows processes, services with a
LOCAL PLUGIN, that my nagios dont need to send a request.... but only
RECEIVE a status has a passive check...?

ps.: people, excuse me for my bad or confusing english.. but I'm trying.... :)

Thanks4all....

Daniel Szortyka