Vedr.: check_snmp help

Thomas Jens Lauritsen tjl at topdanmark.dk
Wed Jun 22 10:16:40 CEST 2005

Hi there,

You could make a small plugin shell script file to solve this ....

Thomas

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           "Rocky Horror"               |
|         |           <rockyhorror at witty.com>      |
|         |           Sendt af:                    |
|         |           nagios-users-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           22-06-2005 10:05             |
|         |                                        |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       Til:      nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Vedr.:    [Nagios-users] check_snmp help                                                               |

Hi all,

I need some help with check_snmp critical and warning range :

my oid can return 3 integers values:
here is (in order): return value - Status (from mib) - check status I want
1 - Active - should give snmp ok
2 - NotInService - should give snmp critical
3 - noSession - should give snmp ok

is there a way to do something like that ( probably with -w -c options)

Thanks for help

reporting any issue.