LONGDATETIME variable: can it be changed ?

tom van overbeke tomvanoverbeke at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 12:36:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

(nagios version 2.0b2)

I would like to change the LONGDATETIME variable, is
it possible ?

Why ? because our sms application only allows 160
characters, and sometimes, i really need the extra 6
or 7 characters that i could send extra by shortening
the longdatetime variable.

I grepped for longdatetime, but only saw it mentioned
in misccommands.cfg.

thanks,
tom