about nsca

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Mon Jun 20 20:12:27 CEST 2005

man, 20.06.2005 kl. 18.37 skrev Daniel Szortyka:

> The service are running, but telnet on localhost isnt possible.
>
> Need some other configuration?

No. Unfortunately you have a problem that I cannot solve, without
debugging on my own machine.

I don't know what you mean by "telnet on localhost isnt possible". Apart
from which, for nsca it should be port 5667, sorry.

I.e., why not? Can't you log in to that host? Or does it just not work?

--Tonni

--

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl