Notifications @ Cingular...

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Mon Jun 20 20:09:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

I did this:

I created an excel sheet with all of the possible message items (macros) in
a raw. Then I counted the lengths of each message. If one of them was
greater than 160, than I change hostname, hostalias, etc. (In the date field
I put the longest possible date. Int he status filed I put CRITICAL for the
same reason.)

It is very time consuming, but it works.

Bye, Tamas!