IBM Director

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Mon Jun 20 09:16:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

Funny you ask, I did this the other day.  Basically you need to setup
snmptt,snmptrapd and snmpd - get the IBM Director MIBS, convert them to
SNMPTT format, and setup the config files.

Regards,
David

--
Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    0860 0 SYNAQ (79627)
Direct: 011 290 6388
Fax:    011 290 6389
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1