checking disk space of remote hosts

Cam cameron.matheson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:33:28 CEST 2005

Hey,

SNMP looks pretty sweet, i'm not sure how exactly to go about and set
this up (right now i don't have any SNMP stuff running on these linux
boxes).  How hard is it to get that going?
Also, it looks like SNMP is pretty flexible, could it be used to check
on context switches, etc.?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson