nrpe nsca docs

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Thu Jun 16 20:01:20 CEST 2005

tor, 16.06.2005 kl. 18.25 skrev Aditya Ivaturi:

[...]

> Could any body please tell me where I can download NRPE and NSCA
> packages. The download section in nagios doesn't list them. Or is it
> bundles with the nagios source files?

No.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Search_Projects.43.0.html?tx_netnagext_pi1%5Bphrase%5D=nrpe&tx_netnagext_pi1%5Bsubmit%5D=search&tx_netnagext_pi1%5Bsearch%5D=1

Be aware that this url is probably broken by the time it gets to your
MUA.

The crucial bit is: http://www.nagiosexchange.org. You have to register
with a login ID and password before you can access it.

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl