Not sure why this is doing what it is doing?

bclark at bwkip.com bclark at bwkip.com
Tue Jun 14 23:35:11 CEST 2005

I have 15 hosts and 24 services being checked.  I set my page to the
service detail page and what for something to go down or into warning.
Enough times to be annoying but not everytime the 90 sec refresh will only
say I have 7 hosts and 8 services.  This is the initial state the config
files were in, I am certian of it because even the attempt column has the
intial value of 3.

I thought it was just an IE problem but got so fustrated I change machines
and  used firefox and the samething happen on that machine.  Anyone have
this problem or not what is wrong?

Brian Clark