Vedr.: Lotus Notes Plugin

Thomas Jens Lauritsen tjl at topdanmark.dk
Tue Jun 14 16:27:02 CEST 2005

Hello

That is very easy - you just use SNMP to ask the Domino Server + write a
small
plugin script to handle the data and tell nagios what to inform about.

I could send you my script.

Best regards

Thomas

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           nuffers at tsainc.com           |
|         |           Sendt af:                    |
|         |           nagios-users-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           14-06-2005 16:17             |
|         |                                        |
  |       Til:      nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Vedr.:    [Nagios-users] Lotus Notes Plugin                                                            |

Every once in a while the email queue for our corporate email starts to
stack up in Lotus Notes (internet connectivity problems,etc).  Does anyone
have a plugin or suggestion on determining the number of messages queued?

Thanks again,

Steve