Email notification issue

Fabiano Martins fmapconsulting at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 13:52:45 CEST 2005

That's what I told....

I have a MTA running perfectly in nagios host.

I can send emails to wherever.

I receive the notifications. The problem is the strange messages coming. I
receive either normal notifications or email with error, and the error
message comes with nagios notification attached...

By the way

Thanks...

Fabiano Martins