Email Notification and Web interface access

Kindy Sylla kindy_s at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 13 11:28:53 CEST 2005

Hello,
I just installed and configured nagios, unfortunatly i
didn't manage to get it work.
For installation and configuration i followed line by
line the article writen by Oktay Aaltunergil published
on ONlanmp.com.
The server is running now, but i am not able to
receive e-mails notification. I am new to linux, what
should I do to get email sent out?
This is the line i got from the server while trying to
send ails:

|  -s "** PROBLEM alert - Backup Monedia/HTTP is
CRITICAL **" ksylla at boabenin.com" resulted in a return
code of 127.  Make sure the script or binary you are
trying to execute actually exists...

I also tried to access the web interface in vain. I
created the web alias as mentioned in the article, the
web interface does not come up.

Just to let you know, I installed the nagios
nagios-1.2.tar.gz with the plugins
nagios-plugins-1.4.tar.gz. Nothing else.

Do you have any idea why it is not working? what to do
to get email notification? to access to web interface?
Do i need to install something else?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kindy_s