recursive cfg_dir

jbiskofski jbiskofski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:05:47 CEST 2005

Andreas,

Thank you for your help and time.

I had a little bit of trouble compiling your program on freebsd, what I had
to do was move the " file_list *list = NULL; " line in main() to the top of
the function. Anyway, I though that might be useful to you , or to someone
else running fbsd. In any event, I ran it and now I have some output, and a
core file. :]

nagios# ./getnagioscfg nagios.cfg
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers. 1 levels deep now
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers/test_dir. 2 levels deep now
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/templates. 1 levels deep now
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

nagios# ./getnagioscfg /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers. 1 levels deep now
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers/test_dir. 2 levels deep now
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc/servers
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc
Entering /usr/local/nagios/etc/templates. 1 levels deep now
returning to /usr/local/nagios/etc
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have attached the core file to this email. Once again, I appreciate all of
your help.

best rgds,

jbiskofski