Availability in CSV ???

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Fri Jun 10 00:42:59 CEST 2005

Michael J McCafferty wrote:
> All,
>
> I need to import the Availability report data into another report format. It
> seems the easiest way is to use CSV. Is there a hack or feature to get the
> avail.cgi output into CSV format ?

I know in 2.0 that it is possible (for various report types but not all,
so check a *single* host, *not* host-list or host-group etc).
I submitted a patch a week or so ago that added CSV output to all
availability reports variations.
If you are using 1.2 I don't know as I haven't used that in a while but
I would guess that you can get it for individual hosts there. I have
attached my email with the patch that I sent to the -dev list. Notice
that this has not been tested extensively as I don't use a lot of Nagios
functionality (such as scheduled downtimes and such).

// Michael Medin