Simple question!

EXT-Fuentes, James P James.P.Fuentes at boeing.com
Wed Jun 8 18:49:04 CEST 2005

I like the "Object Inheritance" feature. If you have many of the same type of objects you can create a template and reference that in your object definitions. Saves a lot of typing if you're creating your config files manually. I'm curious to know what the pros or cons might be performance-wise if there are any.
-Jim