Simple question!

Pavleck, Jeremy Jeremy.Pavleck at capella.edu
Tue Jun 7 22:13:38 CEST 2005

Hello,
 Just a simple question here but it will go a long ways in helping me
figure this all out.
 I have an install of 2.03b and would like to add hosts to it. I see all
these configs, and managed to add a couple. My simple question is -
exactly what configs do I need to work with if I want to add a host with
a check?
 Just trying to get this done right, so I don't have to go and rework
everything after theres several thousand entries because I didn't
clarify myself now.

 Thanks.

Jeremy Pavleck
Senior Systems Administrator - Systems Management
IT Operations

Direct Line: 612-977-5881
Toll Free: 1-888-CAPELLA ext. 5881
Fax: 612-977-5053