service notifications

Fred Reinthaler kex604 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:21:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a bunch of services that show they are configured to disabled
when I look at them in the Nagios GUI.  I tried to enable them by
setting "notifications_enabled" to 1 in the template I am using but
that did not seem, to change anything.  I also tried to set it
specifically for a service but no change there either.

The only way I seem to be able to enable the notification is through
the GUI by selecting "Enable Notifications For This Service".

What am I missing?

thanks,

fred