Réf. : [Nagios-users] Nagios vs SNMP traps...

Davy Gaussen nagiosadmin at snef.fr
Tue Jun 7 13:39:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Do you still need some tools in SNMP traps implementation in Nagios ?
I made a little prog included here :
 trap

you have to configure the /etc/snmp/snmptrapd.conf file like that :

traphandle default /root/trap PATTERN_STRING

where pattern string is used to separate log files depending string matches
in traps.

Hope it will be convenient for you.