Who owns NnClient

Rusty Hall rhall at HealthVision.com
Mon Jun 6 23:29:55 CEST 2005

	NC_NET can be found here:

http://www.shatterit.com/nc_net/

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Andreas
Ericsson
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 4:22 PM
To: Edward Ford
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Who owns NnClient

Edward Ford wrote:
> When I goto http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/ I am seeing/reading
information
> from Feb 2004. I also see a link on http://www.tsmgsoftware.com/ which
pulls
> up no site at all. I also see a site in France that supposedly
supports
> NsClient but when I go there no site is pulling up.
>
> Who supports nsclient.

Nobody, as it were. Two new projects are replacing it. NSClient++ and
NC_Net. NSClient++ seems cleaner to me, but NC_Net has some nice
features that goes well with the MS philosophy, "bloat all you can".

> I would like to see some source code and also get
> more information on nsclient.

nsclient++ is a sourceforge project. I have no idea where nc_net can be
found, but they're both GPL'd (I think).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer

reporting any issue.